Saturday, April 27, 2013

Another Ta-Da!

It’s amazing what you find when you start looking for UFO’s and over and under other hidden away projects.  Yesterday while looking for another UFO to quilt, I came across this one.  It was all finished except for the binding.  When I pulled it out I found extra fabric (apparently for the binding) tucked away within the folds.  So I dug around some more and found some fabric that would work for a flange and today I finished it up. 

This one was made using my “East Meets West” pattern.  The only difference is it doesn’t have the outer border on it like the original pattern.  I was making this with a child in mind so decided to make it a little bit smaller than the original, but it’s still plenty big and snuggly.

IMG_5821

IMG_5819

This will now go into the donate pile.  I’m hopeful it will find it’s way to some young person that will love it. 

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails