Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Planning a Project to Hand Quilt

A friend of mine teaches hand quilting at her home once a  month.  I’ve been wanting to attend for quite some time but there’s always something that gets in the way.  This month I put it on my calendar early and (so far) definitely plan on attending.  For the record, I have done some hand quilting in the past but it’s been a long time ago and it wasn’t very much.  So this time I’m planning on starting with a simple panel. 

IMG_5774 I thought I’d add some borders to it before I go to my class on the 20th.  I came across these fabrics so I’m thinking I should be able to come up with something. 

IMG_5775

And them I found this set of fat 1/8ths that might work.

IMG_5776

I have a little time to put something together so I’ll post my progress as I go.

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails