Monday, April 29, 2013

Design Wall Monday–4/29/13

I’m still playing with half-square triangles.  Right now a few of them are on my design wall making a zigzag pattern.

IMG_5825

This is only 36 blocks.  I have 120 of them.  I still haven’t decide which layout to use.  Here’s one……….

IMG_5815

and this one.

IMG_5818

I’m leaning towards the middle one but maybe make it off-center.  What do you think?  Any other layouts I should try?

To see what others are up to, check out Judy’s Blog

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

6 comments:

  1. I like the middle one too. Isn't it amazing what you can do with HST's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the top two equally. Have you tried "depression block" or do you want to avoid repeating block patterns. DB creates some nice secondary pattern. http://www.quilterscache.com/D/DepressionBlock.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the middle one but I would make the center off-center.

    ReplyDelete
  4. for some reason, I like the last one. I don't remember seeing many "striped" quilts - it looks more contemporary but I am not a "quilter."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails