Sunday, April 21, 2013

Stash Report–Week 16–April 21, 2013

I managed to get a backing pieced for my Faux Hidden Wells quilt this week, so that used several yards of fabric.  My friend Sue (my long arm quilter) has been out of town but should be back this week so I can take it to her.  I also layered my red and turquoise little Hidden Wells quilt, now it’s waiting to be quilted, by me.   Other than that and getting ready for my hand quilting class it hasn’t been a real productive sewing week.  I’m hoping this coming week will be filled with some “real” sewing. 

Used this Week 6.5
Used year to Date 54.25
Added this Week 0
Added Year to Date 13.25
Net Used for 2013 -41

None of my cats wanted to have their picture featured so I thought I’d show you a quick picture of the red and turquoise quilt waiting to go under the needle.

 IMG_5798

Have a great week and……….

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

4 comments:

  1. Great numbers! Love your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made great progress on your stash this week. I love your quilt too!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool quilt and good numbers too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails