Thursday, August 30, 2012

Grommets for Letty’s Bag, Easy Peasy and “LLB”

I often get asked where you can buy curtain grommets to make a Letty’s Bag, Easy Peasy or “LLB”.  My typical answer is at your local quilt store, JoAnn’s, Michaels or Hobby Lobby and all of those are still true.  This morning I received an email from Fabric.com and they have Dritz curtain grommets on sale, and with a $35 purchase, free shipping.  Click here for the direct link to their page that shows the grommets. 

Need a pattern?  Click on the picture and you’ll be linked to my website. 

Letty's Bag

easypeasyfront-204x316

LLB

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just to clarify, I have absolutely no affiliation with Fabric.com but obviously Robin Quilts, etc. is my baby. 

Enjoy,

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails