Monday, August 20, 2012

Design Wall Monday–August 20, 2012

I’m just back from my guild’s quilting retreat.  I showed this Hidden Wells quilt a few days ago before it was sewn together.  When I went to assemble it, I realized a couple of blocks were turned the wrong way.  I’ve had so many issues with this quilt that if had assemble it wrong, I would have been really upset.  As it turns out it is done for now.  I probably need to add a few borders to make it a bit bigger but that’s just going to have to wait.

RedTurqHiddenWells

To see what others have on their design walls check out Judy’s Patchwork Times blog

Enjoy,

Signature

6 comments:

  1. I love your Hidden Wells quilt. The colors are stunning. And I know it was very hard to work with all the bias edges! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pattern and you have a beauty there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty quilt! You are one brave woman with all those bias edges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After all your struggles, it looks great! I need to work on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even with issues, it turned out terrific in the end! Glad you caught the mis-turned block before it was sewn together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails