Monday, August 27, 2012

Design Wall Monday–August 27, 2012

My goodness, it’s hard to believe summer is almost over.  My youngest granddaughter has her first day of college today.  Where oh where does the time go?

At least I’ve been making progress on my Great Granny Square quilt.  My design wall only shows 10 blocks but I have 38 more sitting to the side.  I need 1 more for the top (7 x 7 = 49) and then 4 more for pillow shams. 

IMG_4860

To see what others have on the design walls, click on over the Judy’s Patchwork Times blog

Enjoy,

Signature

4 comments:

  1. Your blocks look amazing. I really like your fabric choices. I hope you'll post pictures when all the blocks are together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same, were did the summer go. Love your blocks, keep going it will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are almost ready to put it together. It will look great on your bed. Good luck to Em, I know she will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great variety of fabrics you have in your blocks. Looks like you are almost there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails