Saturday, March 13, 2010

It’s a Small World

It’s amazing what a small world it is.  I live in Seal Beach in Southern California, and my sister Melinda lives in Marietta, GA.  I only get to see her about once a year but because of cell phones, Blogs and email, I’m able to stay in touch and talk to her often.  She’s the one that originally got me into quilting. 

If you follow my Blog on a regular basis you know that currently my number 1 pattern is my “Letty’s Bag”.  The first “Letty’s Bag” pattern was sold less than 6 months ago but I’ve been very blessed by how successful it has been, (pat, pat on my own back smile_embaressed and a lot of thanks to friends and family).

Not only is it being carried by local So. Cal. shops it’s made it’s way to other parts of the country as well.  So with that in mind, click on over to Melinda’s Blog, read about it and check out the three “Letty’s Bag” sighting at the Sewing Expo in Georgia, and the owners of the bags aren’t even from Georgia (remember I said its a small world.

Here’s a sneak peek.

image

If you live in the Atlanta, GA area, the pattern is now available at Tiny Stitches in Marietta, GA.  Say hello to Maetha and/or Melinda if you’re in the area and have a chance to stop by.  In fact I think they’re having a shop hop starting next week.

Enjoy,

Signature

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails