Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Glendale Quilt Show Booth

It was a very busy weekend at the Glendale Quilt Show.  We setup on Thursday, followed by a very long day Friday (10:00 am – 8:00 pm), a busy day on Saturday and pretty darn busy on Sunday followed by packing up all the stuff.  I was exhausted by the time I got home on Sunday night and spent yesterday unpacking and recuperating.   However, it was a very good weekend for Two Wacky Women. 

The hot item?  You guessed it, the Letty’s Bag pattern and lots and lots of grommets.  We sold out early of some of them.  I got to see some old friends and make some new friends.  Thank you to everyone that stopped by the booth.  BTW, a gal stopped by that said she doesn’t sew but she made a Letty’s Bag and had it with her (more about her and a picture of her bag, later).

Here’s a few pictures of our booth all setup and ready to go Thursday night.

IMG_1325 IMG_1326
IMG_1327  

Don’t you just love our big red clothes pins.  They sure make hanging the quilts easy.

Gotta run for now, I have a busy morning ahead of me. 

Enjoy,

Signature

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good time. Exhausting though, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! ;-)

    Hey, if you guys ever come and have a booth in Oregon or Seattle and need FREE help, let me know..I'd love to work for you!

    ~ Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a fun show. Your booth is always so cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails