Saturday, March 27, 2010

“Forty” plus a few

As I told you yesterday I’ve decided to make myself a bed quilt using my Five, Ten, Twenty pattern but using forty fat quarters to make it large enough for my bed.

These are the fabrics I had before going on the Spring Quilt Run yesterday.

IMG_1345

The picture yesterday was probably better, these are nestled down inside a Trader Joe’s bag that obviously has a red inside.  But you get the idea.

Here’s what I add yesterday.

IMG_1348

I now have a few extra so I can eliminate a few.  This should be fun.

I’m heading over to my friend Pat’s house to meet up with friends from my friendship group for a day of sewing.  With any luck at all, I should have some blocks to show you by tomorrow.

Enjoy,

Signature

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails