Friday, January 8, 2010

She’s on a roll. . . . .

My friend Kathy sent me an email awhile back to let me know she’s still making “Letty’s Bags”.  The bags look great but the pictures of her daughter Charlotte make me smile. 

Here’s one of the pictures from Kathy’s Blog.  Follow this link to see her full post with all the pictures.

http://charliecinasplace.blogspot.com/2010/01/im-on-roll.html

IMG_2699

I love the Day of the Dead fabric.  I’m sure I have some of it around here somewhere.  I need to use it to make one for myself. 

Thanks Kathy for sharing your pictures.

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

  1. She really is on a roll. I love the day of the dead fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails