Monday, January 29, 2018

Design Wall Monday–January 29, 2018

I’ve been missing from blogging lately but I have lot’s of excuses.  I attended Road to California and, and, and………………….well let’s just say, I’ve been busy. 

I actually do have something up on my design wall.  It’s is just miscellaneous pieces from a class I took while at Road. 

IMG_0194

I took a class from Cindy Grisdela, called Artful Improve.  I’m not a modern quilter, by any means, but I’d like to give it a real shot. This is a good beginning.  I’m hoping to use some of this to complete a “modern” wall hanging.  Don’t hold your breath but at least it’s a start. 

I also bought a new sewing machine, more about that later.  Have a great week. 

Enjoy,

Signature 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails