Saturday, February 10, 2018

It Takes a Village

This last week I was fortunate to spend 3 full days sewing, creating and learning from Freddy Moran and Jean Impey.  What a joy!  I had an absolutely wonderful time. 

The “Freddy Way” was to rough cut, rough sew, tear and whatever else to create wonderful works of art.  She says we are Quilters but we are also Fiber Artists.  Who knew????  Maybe there’s a little Fiber Artist in me. 

Here’s my first effort.  I created and glued 3 little tops while at the retreat.  Today I quilted and added a facing to my 1st one.  It is now completely finished and ready to hang up somewhere, maybe my front door or I’ll look for an empty spot on one of my walls.

IMG_0218

I love, love, love it. 

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

  1. You are an artist! Those little houses are fit for the Gnome King :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails