Friday, August 27, 2010

Pat B.’s Letty’s Bag and more…….

One of my wonderful friendship group member’s had her Letty’s Bag with her at the guild retreat we attended last weekend. 

PB Lettys BagI love the polka dots on the pocket. 

Pat carried her bag into the local quilt store in Temecula, Quilter’s Coop and once the owner Joann saw it she immediately placed a pattern order.  Yea, Pat!  Your a great ambassador. 

The order is large enough that I agreed to make the store sample for them so I better get off my duff and get to it. 

Here are the fabrics Joann selected.

IMG_1951 I’ve made enough Letty’s Bags that it really doesn’t take me all that long so I guess I better get going.  I’ll post a picture once it’s completed. 

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails