Monday, August 2, 2010

Design Wall Monday – 8/2/10

Two very different Log Cabins!

Sorry I missed last week, I’ve had a bad cold that is celebrating it’s 2 week anniversary today.  For some reason this one just doesn’t seem to want to go away.  I’m sure hoping that this will be a better week.

My design wall hasn’t changed much since a couple of weeks ago.  The only sewing I’ve done was at a class I attended at the Long Beach International Quilt Festival. 

IMG_1908

The blocks on the left you saw back on 7/19/10 (they’re still up there) but I added the blocks I made in the workshop in Long Beach.    The class was by Karen Eckmeier of www.quilted-lizard.com.   It was a fun class but I doubt that I make any more blocks.  I’m thinking this would make a great floor pillow.  I might have to add a wonky border but that should be easy. 

Here’s a picture of the book we received as part of the class.

IMG_1909

Don’t forget to check out what everyone else has on their design walls.  Head on over to Judy’s blog and click away, it’s inspiring.  Have a great week.

Enjoy!

Signature_thumb[1]

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails