Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Letty’s Bag and LLB are alive and well in Louisiana

Over the weekend I received these great pictures from Beth Jessup who lives in Denham Springs, Louisiana.

08 01 10 002

08 01 10 003

They are so darn cute Beth, I love them both. 

Beth has been asked about  teaching both bags for her local quilt guild.  She has also been asked about teaching at two quilt shops in her area, Fabric Krazy (Baton Rouge) and Cottage Creations & Quilts (St. Gabriel). 

If you’d like your local quilt shop to carry my patterns, please have them contact me (all my info is at my website http://www.robinquiltsetc.com) or I wouldn’t mind if you ordered for yourself from my website .  

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. Lovely fabrics and, of course, lovely design.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails