Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Selvage Project

For some time now I've been reading with envy about all the great projects made using only selvages. Karen Griska has a wonderful blog highlighting all these super projects. People are so creative in what they make.

Well today I decided to take a little time to make something just for me. I have a lot going on so it needed to be something easy but fun and rewarding. Here's what I came up with. I can hardly wait to start using it.
Here's the front of my "Not Just Another Note Pad"

Here's the back of the note pad cover






and a peek inside.

Thank you Karen for the inspiration.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Robin. That is so pretty. That notepad will be lots of fun to use. Great job.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am a big fan of Karen and her selvage creations. Your notepad is totally gorgeous--might just have to make me one!

    www.quiltsbyelena.com
    www.carolinasquirrell.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable notebook cover! I love the colors and how you made the diagonal stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clever notepad...have got to start saving those selvages!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Is there a pattern available?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails