Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Devine Nine Beach Umbrella Quilt Top

Today was a great day to sew. I started off squaring up all my wonky blocks from yesterday. I them arrange them, sewed them together and added a couple of borders. This is a quilt that I can usually make in a day but this time I manged to spread it over two. My husband thinks it's a great "girl" quilt.

Here's a picture of the completed top:


Here you can see a close-up of the quilt. I think the colors show much better in the close-up. Can you see the great striped inner border? I'm going to repeat it once again in the binding.



I picked up a great backing for it so now I need to piece it together and get everything ready to be quilted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails