Monday, March 23, 2009

Another Magical Slice and Dice

I recently received this email from Rebecca McClure. Rebecca is a quilt teacher at Sewing Arts Center, in Santa Monica, California.

"Hi Robin,
Here's my version of the quilt. Like I said, it's a bit different than some, but has been well received on this end. Even my husband likes it, and he never comments on anything! I showed him your technique as he's usually facinated by the geometry and technical side of these things, and he was quite impressed. I used an Australian Aboriginal print as my focus fabric.
Cool stuff happens...
Rebecca McClure"

Rebecca let me know that she will be teaching "Magical Slice and Dice" at Sewing Arts Center. If you live on the west side of Los Angeles, you might want to visit their website or stop by the store and see Rebecca's quilt that is on display.


Thanks for sharing. I love to see what people have done with my patterns. If you have a picture or story you'd like to share, please send it to me at robin@twowackywomen.com .

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails