Monday, March 12, 2018

Design Wall Monday–March 12, 2018

I am going on vacation soon and I am beyond excited.  I will be checking off one of the things on my bucket list…….Zip Lining.  And no doubt you are wondering what in the world that has to do with sewing or quilting.  Well, as I was reading through the information for our upcoming adventure I realized that a purse just isn’t going to work. What I need is a drawstring backpack.  So I did what everyone should do, I searched google for a drawstring backpack pattern so that I could make one.  What I found was perfect. 

Drawstring Backpack 1

Drawstring Backpack 2

This was meant to be just a sample but as it turns out, I really like it.  The only think I might add in the future is a zipper pocket on the inside.  Other than that, I love it and I think it will work perfectly to hold my stuff when I go zip along. 

You can find the “free” pattern on Craftsy and then simply search for Easy Drawstring Backpack by SewCanShe.  It really is quick and easy. 

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

1 comment:

  1. That's very cute, and looks quite practical! Have fun on your zippy adventure :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails