Monday, March 5, 2018

Design Wall Monday–March 5, 2018

I have been looking for these blocks for a while now.  I knew I had them somewhere but for the life of me couldn’t figure out where I had put them.  I was cleaning out a drawer of miscellaneous “stuff” and low and behold there they were.  I’m planning/hoping to not lose them again.  IMG_0229

These were given to me by members of the Cotton Patcher friendship group a few years ago.  They’re fairly small but that was the plan.  This will make a very cute new “Front Door Quilt” for next Christmas. 

I think I’m going to sash it with red and possibly some more white.  We shall see.  I’m not sure it’s next on my to-do list but I’ll keep it near the top. 

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails