Monday, April 16, 2018

Design Wall Monday–April 16, 2018

It’s been a while since I last posted a Design Wall Monday post but I’ve had a variety of excuses.  I was on vacation and then followed that with a retreat with my Wednesday Wacko Friendship group. 

While at the retreat I worked on a project I call “Great Grammy Quilt”.  I will be teaching it in Las Vegas in July. 

I have 28 blocks finished but I think I need 40 for this particular quilt.  Here are the 3 that are on my design wall in my sewing room and then a 2nd picture of some of them hanging on the wall at the retreat center in Temecula.

IMG_0402IMG_0395

I need to keep plugging away.  I hope to have all the blocks made so that I can start adding the sashing, sew it together, add the borders and get it ready to be quilted.  NO PRESSURE AT ALL!!!!! Yikes!!!!!

Have a great week. 

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

3 comments:

  1. Love your blocks,can't wait to see the finished quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These blocks look more modern than most Granny squares. I really like them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails