Saturday, June 24, 2017

Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer

Today was a wonderful day spent visiting 5 quilter’s homes and quilt rooms as part of the Orange Grove Quilt Guild’s fund raiser.  It certainly inspired me to come home and take a good look at my messy, disorganized quilt room.  I guess it’s time for another cleanup and reorganization.

After the tour we had a delightful lunch at one of the local golf courses.  One of the activities was a small quilt challenge.  We were given a fat quarter and instructions to make a small quilt, using the fabric and the theme Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer as the inspiration. 

I don’t usually participate but this time I decided to give it a go.  Plus, it would make a nice addition to my front door quilt collection.  So here it is, in all it’s glory.

IMG_7720

Signature

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails