Monday, May 22, 2017

Design Wall Monday–May 22, 2017

This week I’m Big Bear Lake attending a retreat with friends.  Therefore my design wall is my workstation and a couch.  First up here’s a project in process.

IMG_3446

Not much to see yet but I’m sure it will grow as the day goes on.  Next up, here’s our sewing area.  It’s tiny but it works for us. 

IMG_3447

My other project I’m planning on completing is my Bonnie Hunter Texas Rose.  As you can see by the label, it was started a very long time ago.  I finished it last year at this same retreat but I struggled with how to bind it.  I’ve finally figured it out so over the next couple of days it will really, truly be finished and I’ll add a final note to the label. 

IMG_3449

 

 

IMG_3448

 

 

Hope you all have a fabulous week doing and working on something you love.

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails