Monday, May 1, 2017

Design Wall Monday–May 1, 2017

IMG_3356

I’d love to show you what I’m working on but it’s for my guild’s challenge.  I would kind of like to keep it a little hidden.  Orange Grove Quilters Guild is having a Sewing Room/Home Tour and Luncheon in June and they are having a small quilt challenge.  The theme is Lazy Crazy Days of Summer.  It needs to be approximately 18” square and have a noticeable amount of the challenge fabric on the front.

IMG_3365 I have started mine and am having a lot of fun playing with it.  The picture at the top was just some thoughts when I first started.  I’m much further along but I probably won’t show it on the blog until after the challenge. 

In the mean time, I think this is making it’s way to the top of the pile to get quilted. 

IMG_3367

This is a table runner/wall hanging that I made too long ago to remember.  It’s all layered and ready to be quilted.  I guess I’ll work on it next (unless I get side tracked…………………it’s possible). 

To see what others are working on, check out Judy’s blog.

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robin,
    Those are sure pretty colors for the Guild project. I look forward to seeing it in June when it is complete! ~smile~
    Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. The challenge fabric can be made up so many ways. I wonder if your completed quilt will match some of the thoughts I had when I saw it. I admire your handiwork on the sunflower table runner. Those blocks are kind of tricky.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails