Thursday, July 9, 2015

Skirt No. 10 (or maybe 11)

I actually think I skipped showing one but I’ll have to go back and check. 

So here’s my story with this one and I’m sticking to it.  I went to the store the other day and they had the style of T-shirts I like.  I probably didn’t need any but what the heck, it doesn’t hurt to look.  Sure enough I found a couple of them marked down to $3.00.  $3.00, can you believe it?  How could I not buy a yellow and pinkish/fuchsia T-shirt for $3.00 each?  The only problem is……….other than the white skirt I made, I didn’t have a skirt to go with the pinkish/fuchsia shirt.  Now I ask you what’s a girl to do? 

Sooooooo yesterday by BFF Marilyn and I went to M & L fabric store.  BTW they’re having a 20% off sale on everything in the store.  Without having to try very hard I found what looked to me to be the perfect fabric to go with my new $3.00 T-shirt.  I’m getting pretty good at making them so I spent a little bit of time this morning whipping this one together and yes it does have pockets and yes it is very, very cute. 

BluePink Skirt

I still have more in the pipe line so stay tuned.

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails