Saturday, March 16, 2013

We Have A Winner

Thank you to all for all your great tips.  I received 122 of them, some were duplicated but that’s OK, other’s were ideas that I had never heard of.   Over the next several weeks, I will be sharing them with you. 

So……………without further ado………… the winner is:

Capture

And #101 is Nanbon44 of Milton, Florida.  Congratulations, I will send you an email so you can let me know which grommets you would like.  You can refer to the original post here to see your choices. 

Again, thank you to everyone for your wonderful participation.

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

  1. There would be a couple of options with a car leasing scheme; one could return the car to the hire company at the end of the contract
    or the consumer may choose to buy off the car from the hire
    company. One more source may be a credit union that
    you are a member of, often they will provide lower interest rates.
    Automoblie leases are a drug for status-conscious people who require the rush
    of driving a 'better' car than they can really afford.


    Feel free to visit my weblog; Volkswagen Car Leasing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails