Thursday, March 28, 2013

Making a Microwave Baked Potato Bag

Many years ago my friend Pam share with our friendship group how to make Microwave Baked Potato Bags.  I made one for myself as well as one for my daughter, Shelli.  Shelli’s family has worn theirs out so it’s time to make them a new one.  I’m pretty sure the original one was made with Warm and Natural but I’ve heard that’s not the best thing for putting inside the microwave.  So, I headed over to JoAnn’s and found this. 

IMG_5728

Looking at the packaging, I’d say this is what I should use.  BTW, it was on sale 50% off. 

So today I’m making them a new bag.  Here’s a picture of my bag (obviously I don’t use mine as much as they do).

IMG_5726

It’s very cute fabric but unfortunately I don’t have any more of it so they’re going to have to settle for this.

IMG_5727

It’s not anywhere near as cute but it certainly identifies it’s purpose in life. 

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

1 comment:

  1. Do these really work?? What is the advantage of using this bag and the microwave instead of throwing them in the oven??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails