This was suppose to be a day of
quilting. NOT!!!! I am so darn frustrated. I set up my ancient (almost antique) Handiquilter in the garage. Put my beloved Brother PQ 1500 on it and set about getting all set to quilt a really old UFO that I’m determined to finish in the near future. I had huge skipped stitches, I mean huge. I tried everything I could think of. Changed the needle twice, changed the thread, changed the tension, put thread condition on the thread and whatever else I could think of. Nothing worked. I finally gave up. Took it off the #@*#@ antique Handiquilter, layered it, pinned it and now I’m going to quilt it on my Brother but with out the frame. What a big waste of time.
Here’s the quilt (with zippers still attached) laying on the floor but ready to go back under the needle.
I think this is an old mystery I did years ago. If you know what it is, please tell me.