Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Four Hands Make For A Quick Quilt

Remember on Monday I showed you this. 

IMG_4030

Well, Marilyn and I got together yesterday and made a whole bunch of blocks using these fabrics.  This morning we sewed all our blocks together and came up with this.

IMG_4034

I love how it turned out and it’s perfect for the person we’re making it for.

After admiring our handiwork we head to M & L to purchase backing fabric.  Here’s what we came up with.  Of course we also “did” lunch while we were out, 

IMG_4035

It’s busy enough to camouflage the quilting on the back but it works with the fabrics on the front.  Hopefully it will get quilted over the weekend. 

Enjoy,

Signature

3 comments:

  1. That is GORGEOUS! you two do very good work together!

    hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to se with a friend...love your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not normally my colours, but love this quilt...is it for me? lol Hugs Naomi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails