Monday, June 29, 2009

What’s On My Design Wall – Monday

This is a week of quilting.  I have four quilts that need to be quilted over the next couple of days.  I have a very old Handiquilter and a Brother PQ 1500 that I use.  These are all quilts that will hang in the TWW booth at IQF in Long Beach in July.  The quilting is not the star of the show so I will just need to do some kind of overall meander or loopy loop. 

So…….what’s on my design wall?  Just one of the quilt tops and backing, that has been ironed and hung up there so one of the cats doesn’t sit on it. 

IMGP1738Here’s one of my three quilt loving cats.  This one is Lucy and she is the senior citizen of my cat brood.  I’m not sure exactly how old she is but we think she’s about 11 or 12.  She loves to be pet and will become anyone’s best friend if they’ll pet her.  Unfortunately, she shed’s something awful.  I am constantly picking up white fur all over the house.

DSCN0168 Have a great week, you’ll find me in the garage quilting my little heart out.

Robin

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about shedding cats. My kitty is doing the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, look at Lucy. Happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails