Sunday, June 28, 2009

Eat That Frog

So you don’t know what “Eat That Frog” means?  Well, you can just click on this and see a short clip on just what it means.  Once you’ve done that, come on back to see what my “Frog” is for the day.

For the last several weeks I’ve been looking at this:

IMGP1735

and this:

IMGP1736

and a close up of this:

IMGP1737

Now these may not look like “Frogs” to you, but believe be these piles of quilts are definitely my current “Frog”. 

At the beginning of the month I gave a lecture and workshop at Orange Grove Quilters Guild.  In the process of organizing my lecture I pulled quilts from every corner of my house and my daughters house to show and talk about.  Every time I do that I swear I am going to go through the quilts and weed out some of them.  Many of these are very old and do not need to be in “my collection” any longer.  It’s time they find a new home and get donated to charity. 

So there you have it, that is my “Frog” for the day.  No more procrastinating (like updating my blog instead of organizing quilts), it’s time to tackle the piles of quilts.

Unfortunately I have another “Frog” just waiting until tomorrow and the next day, and the next day.  Oh well, one bite at a time.

Robin

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robin,

    Thanks for the inspiration to eat a frog every day.

    I'll have to start a list and eat a few over the next few weeks.

    Sandi in New Westminster B.C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love all your quilt stacks, kind of reminds me of my house at the moment. :) Thanks for stopping by and linking! -Allison

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails