Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sue Salinger

Today was a really run day. My Two Wacky Women partner, Marilyn and I did a mini quilt shop run today. If was very do-able, only 7 shops. We had a great time, helping the economy as we visited each shop.





On of the shops Timeless Quilts is managed by my friend Sue Salinger. Sue had mentioned that she was making a quilt using my pattern "Magnolia Lane". She had some fabric that she thought would be perfect for this pattern. Well, see for your self, it's wonderful.





Sue is an excellent piecer as well as a wonderful long-arm quilter. Visit the Timeless Quilts website for information about her quilting and her classes.

Thanks Sue for letting me share a picture of your quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails