Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Evolution of the ORT Jar

The first thing you need to know is that my friend Terri's husband, John, is quite a character. He's very funny but also very clever. After making ORT jars at my friendship group last night, Terri took her ORT jar home and showed it to John. Here's the message and pictures I received.

"John liked this little project and sees great potential for holiday themed print to be used as a coke or beverage container at parties to identify your drinks. Here are his pictures."



Thank you John and Terri for sharing. If you'd like to make an ORT Jar or a beverage container visit my sister, Melinda's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails