Monday, January 21, 2008

TLC Quilt Guild

Recently I was asked to speak at the TLC Quilt Guild meeting in Covina, California. They were a wonderful group of women and made me feel very welcome. The had a wonderful Show and Tell with many beautiful quilts displayed. I did my dog and pony show which I call "Making a Difference Through Quilting".

The Saturday following the meeting I taught a workshop for 21 guild members. They are fortunate to be able to use a Home EC. classroom at the local high school. I taught my pattern "Magical Slice and Dice". Here is a picture of the project board I put together for the class.
There was a wide range of fabrics used to make the blocks and each and every one of them is a winner. Here is a photo of just some of the blocks made that day. It was so much fun seeing all the different combinations. I'm hoping that I will be able to get pictures of many of the finished quilts.

This is the classroom with everyone hard at work.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails