Saturday, January 26, 2008

Another Magical Slice and Dice Sample

This weekend I find myself working on another Magical Slice and Dice. This time I'm using an Alexander Henry fabric called Astrud. I love how this quilt goes together, quick and easy. Here is a sample of some of the blocks that will be going into the finished quilt.


Marilyn and I will be vending at a quilt show in Hemet, California in a couple of weeks and this will be one of our newest kits for sale. I need to finish this one up then I can work on another one so that I can get them quilted before the show. Wish me luck.
BTW......if your interested in seeing the pattern I'm using, Magical Slice and Dice, look about half way down the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails