Monday, June 11, 2018

Design Wall Monday–June 11, 2018

I’ve been missing from the blog world for a little while but I have been doing some quilting.  We made a quick trip to New York to help celebrate my husband’s goddaughter’s birthday as a big surprise.  Now we are back home and getting back to our routine.

The last time I posted I showed my quilt that I was in the process of stitching in the ditch, ESS (every stinkin seam).  Once that was finished it was time to start doing the actual quilting.  The hardest part for me is deciding what to do.  Thank goodness my granddaughter Emily was around to help me with some of the quilting decisions.  I’m not done yet but I’ve made a lot of progress. 

IMG_0434

As you can see I still have to do the bottom two corner melons and then I need to do some addition quilting on some of the tablecloth areas, they are still a little to poofy.  Here’s a closeup of some of the quilting.

IMG_0435

IMG_0436

IMG_0437

I am thoroughly enjoying this entire process and can’t wait until the binding is added and it’s ready to hang on the wall somewhere.  Hmmmmmmmmm, I guess I need to find wall space for it.

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails