Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Grandma’s Kitchen–Block 10/25

This morning Pat Sloan posted the latest block in her Grandma’s Kitchen block of the week, recipe box.  Once again it is a fun, fairly simple block but oh what fun it is to anticipate what it will be and finally getting to make it on Wednesdays. 

Here’s mine this week.

IMG_7771

I also made some “bonus” half square triangles.  See them at the bottom of the picture?

IMG_7770

I have no idea if I’ll actually use the little bonus pieces but I’ll hold on to them and maybe I can find a home for them when the time comes. 

Can’t wait until next week to see what Pat has planned for us. 

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails