Monday, August 21, 2017

Design Wall Monday–August 21, 2017

I belong to a friendship group, The Cotton Patchers.  Each year we do a block exchange.  I think I’ve posted about it in the past but last week was the first time I was late making a block for one of the members.  She had selected a particular house block but for some reason I just wasn’t entirely sure what she actually wanted.  So I showed up last week with a few other blocks that were due but I had to tell her I was going to be late making hers.  As it turned out I wasn’t the only one that wasn’t sure but after seeing some of the blocks that were made, I was able to come home and complete a block that I hope she will like and a block that I really, really like.  Here it is Christy, I’ll deliver it soon.

IMG_7758

For those that have been to my home you already know that I have a double, red front door, a quilting hanging on the door and we have an umbrella that is prominent on our front patio.  My home doesn’t look exactly like this but it definitely has some important elements. 

After procrastinating it is finished and ready to go to it’s new home.

Enjoy,

Signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails