Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Back from the Quilter

Yesterday morning I finished adding borders to my Wonky Rail fence so I drove it out to one of my favorite long arm quilters, Vivs and Russ at Bear’s Quilt Shop.  Would you believe it, Vivs called me today to let me know it was done and ready to pickup.  So off I went and check it out.

IMG_7445

I now need to add the binding but it’s close to being finished.

Here’s a close-up of the quilting.

IMG_7446

A cute overall flower/daisy pattern.  I love this little quilt.  It was quick and easy but it’s really, really sweet.

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

1 comment:

  1. Love the setting of this quilt... gives me an idea for some little rail fence blocks I've been playing with...thanks for the inspiration... what a great quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails