Monday, December 14, 2015

Design Wall Monday - December 14, 2015

I’ve actually been working on a few things that I can’t show you until next week but in the mean time I thought I’d share the gifts I received as part of a gift exchange last week. 
I know I shouldn’t have a favorite and of course I don’t but if I did…………

Christi made this absolutely wonderful garment bag.  What she didn’t know is that I use a garment bag all the time when I go on driving trips.  I wore out one bag by using it so much and replaced it with a plain old black one.  Now I’ll be traveling in style.  I can’t begin to tell you how much I love this.

 

This is a gorgeous wall hanging made by Ellen.  She does such magnificent work.  It will be a perfect front door quilt, don’t you think?  Great job Ellen, thank you.


 Is this not the cutest bunny rabbit?  It was made by Justine.  It’s tall and skinny and just perfect.  Love it Justine!!! It will have a special place in my home.



Nancy made the cutest Christmas pillow.  The ribbons and bows are all 3-D.  I love it and it’s has a place of honor on my living room sofa.  Great job Nancy.  Thank you , thank you.



Carol made little zipper bags for her 5 gifts.  They were all a little different.  Mine has a sewing theme.  Great fabric choice for a sewer/quilter.

This was my second year to participate in this gift exchange.  I’m already on the lookout for what to do next year.  It’s a challenge to try to keep up.  These women are very talented.

To see what others have on their design wall, check out Judy’s blog.

Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails