Monday, June 1, 2015

Design Wall Monday - June 1, 2015

Oh my, where has the time gone.  How in the world did it get to be June 1st already. 

Later today I should have something new on my design wall but for now this is my Granddaughter, Emily's quilt.  She has been redecorating her bedroom and this is a new wall hanging that she made for one of her walls.  She amazes me.  I loosely showed her how to make the first block and then she just took off making it.  I was out of town so this was done entirely on her own.  It's made using a free tutorial on Bonnie Hunter's blog.


 Some friends are coming over this morning for a sewing day so I better get going and setup the iron and cutting stations.

To see what others have on their design wall, check out Judy's Patchwork Times

Enjoy,


1 comment:

  1. Every time I see versions of that Bonnie Hunter block I am so impressed. Maybe I should be using that pattern for something. How much fun to have company for sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails