Monday, August 25, 2014

Design Wall Monday–August 25, 2014

Not exactly my design wall but all layered, pin basted and ready to go under the needle and be quilted.  This is a 4 patch kaleidoscope set in a shadow box.  The fabric I used is an Alexander Henry called El Burrito.

IMG_6277 

I wanted to showcase the leftover fabric on the back so I made a giant 4 patch kaleidoscope so that you get a better appreciation of what the fabric looks like.

 IMG_6278

I’m teaching today and then I have to finish up some round robins that are due next week but hopefully I’ll get to start quilting this by the end of the week.

To see what others are up to, check out Judy’s Patchwork Time blog.

Enjoy,

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cool quilt! I love these 4 patch kaleidscope blocks. And you showcased the fabric on the back fabulously -- love those big scale Alexander Henry fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails