Monday, January 6, 2014

Design Wall Monday–January 6, 2014

On January 2nd, I blogged about my plan for 2014, so this morning I decided to get started pulling out some UFO’s.  I have many, many projects at various stages but I thought I’d start by sharing these two with you.  They have both been stuffed in bottom of the closet for quite sometime just waiting to be quilted.

This first one is simply a Jelly Roll race quilt with a little added something.  It was so very easy to make but I love the results.  Why oh why has it just been sitting, just waiting to be quilted?

IMG_6007

And here’s another one that is a simple quilt but will look so cute finished and used as a tablecloth. 

IMG_6008

So this week my design wall is on the floor, but you get the idea.  To see what other’s are working on, check out Judy’s Patchwork Times blog

I’m head out of town for a few days so I may or may not be posting before next week so have a good one.

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

5 comments:

  1. Hi Robin! Your jelly roll race quilt is awesome! What a great twist on that pattern! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    I am giving away a fat quarter bundle on my blog today! I would love for you to come over and enter! Happy New Year!

    Inspiring Creations Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quilted my watermelon quilt last year and donated it. Hopefully some little kid is happy with it now. It would make a great tablecloth though. I still love your jelly roll quilt. I have one ready to cut up and do something with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. I love jelly roll strips - I like the colours contrast in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a lot of quilting to do when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. I wanted to come visit and thank you for your YouTube video on making pillowcases. I am participating in The Pillowcase Project (referenced on my blog) and now I have just completed two this afternoon. Thank you very much for sharing your technique. I am now following and will be back often. Love your UFO's. Happy New Year and Creative Blessings...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails