Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Getting it Done–January 2013 Update

Back on my my first blog post of the year I listed 4 things I want to get done during the month of January.  I guess it’s time for a mid-month update. 

  1. Quilt the background on Margie’s quilt – Started
  2. Make 8 Click-it bags for New York  - Finished
  3. Finish the border for my Great Granny quilt – In my dreams
  4. Make a proto type of my new bag pattern – I’ve started the design process

It’s been a busy month so far.  I will continue to work on my January goals as the month passes by.  Keep your fingers crossed that I can get a little bit more accomplished between now and the end of the month.

Enjoy,

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails