Monday, April 23, 2012

Design Wall Monday–April 23, 2012

I’ve finally been back to doing some sewing and I have some new things on my design wall.  Do I hear a Hallelujah?  

IMG_4469

You can see a few things going on here.  Upper left is the Swoon-ish block that I showed last week, here.  Then moving to the right is 4 blocks of my friend Frances’ ribbon blocks (more about that later).  The bottom is devoted to what I’m really suppose to be working on, Hunter’s Star.  I will be teaching Hunter’s Star at a retreat in Las Vegas this summer.  I’m in the process of working out the supply list (easier said then done) and working out the measurements for two different sizes.

To see what other have on their design wall, head on over to Judy’s Patchwork Times blog

Enjoy,

Signature

2 comments:

  1. I so enjoy Hunter's Star quilts. (When I lived in TN 20+ years ago, our state guild did this workshop, but I had so many irons in the fire that I didn't attend, and have been stalling on making one every since.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your blocks and the ribbons are so lovely. I am really intrigued with the hunters star, wish I could be at your class this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails