Monday, February 20, 2012

Design Wall Monday–February 20, 2012

Another “Easy Peasy Grommet Bag” in the making.

IMG_4370

The black is the outside.  I bought it a few years ago at Mood while I was visiting New York.

IMG_4371

Love the texture.  The floral is a laminated cotton that I picked up last week at Michael Levine’s in Los Angeles.

I have everything cut out, strap made and fusible on the back of the fabric.  Now all I have to do is find the time later today to make the bag.

IMG_4372

To see what others have on their design wall, click on over to Judy’s Patchwork Times Blog

Enjoy,

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails