Monday, November 28, 2011

Design Wall Monday–November 28, 2011

IMG_4304

This is the last of my UFO’s that I committed to completing this year.  It’s now hanging on my design wall and needs to be quilted this week. 

I should have been doing this but instead I’ve been working on clearing out old fabrics and such from my sewing room.  I have a ton of stuff that I know I will never use so it’s time to move it out.  I need to find a place to donate it or figure out how to sell it either on Ebay or Etsy or even just here on my blog.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

To see what others have on their design wall, head on over to Judy’s Patchwork Times Blog.  

Enjoy,

Signature

3 comments:

  1. Your R/A blocks look wonderful assembled. I can't wait to see it quilted.

    I have seen where some people will just put a bundle for sale on their blog and they seem to go well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quilt....

    Some just put it on their blog...or on facebook and the first person that says mine...gets it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking quilt! I think that you may have your fabrics sold already! Start with your blog...Hmm, I will check back to see what you have. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails