Monday, November 14, 2011

Design Wall Monday–November 14, 2011

First of all – HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER, MELINDA!!!!  Love you big sister!!!!

Next, my design wall. 

IMG_4254

After my hectic September and October I’m trying to get back into a routine.   I’m spending time each day in my sewing studio cleaning and getting ready to practice my freemotion quilting.  These two little quilts are on my design wall and are next up to go “under the needle”.  The one on the left was done in a guild workshop using a square in a square ruler and the one on the right is a little quilt I made at a Mary Ellen Hopkins retreat in Las Vegas several years ago. 

What’s on your design wall?  Head on over to Judy’s Patchwork Times blog to see what others are up to.

Enjoy,

Signature

3 comments:

  1. Both pieces are really pretty. I love the stars -- very crisp and patriotic! Have a GREAT week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun free-motion quilting these two quilts, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are both lovely, and will be perfect for playing with free-motion quilting. If you haven't already finished the, hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails