Friday, May 13, 2011

Before, After and The Winner Is………..

Sorry for the delay in posting, this was suppose to publish on 5/12/11………Blogger was having a bad day and was in read only, BOO HOO!  

When we arrived yesterday,we drove to the convention center and literally dump everything in a pile in my booth.  Thank goodness it’s right next to one of the loading docks, so it was really easy.  So here’s the before. 

IMG_3352

Today we headed over after breakfast, hung the quilts and set everything up.  I think it came out really cute.

IMG_3361

The door to the loading dock was wide open and it faces west so it was hard to get a good picture with the bright sun shine.  But didn’t it turn out cute?  I’ll try to take a better picture tomorrow. 

And now for the winner.   I received 27 comments.  A big thank you to each of you but I’m afraid there can only be one winner.

500 posts

And the winner is:

Kim said...

Congratulations of your 500th blog post and having your block in Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks. Sample Spree sounds like a hoot. Pick something pretty. Florals and novelties are my favorites.

May 11, 2011 2:25 PM

Congratulations Kim.  I had fun shopping for you.

IMG_3366

IMG_3367

IMG_3368

IMG_3369

It’s a Robert Kaufman Roll Up.  I took several pictures so you’d get a sneak peek of all the wonderful fabrics all rolled together.  Kim, please email me here and let me know your mailing address.   It probably won’t go out in the mail until I get home, early next week. 

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

  1. I like that roll up. Nice. The booth is WAY cute. Google was a little off yesterday. It gaveth and tooketh away.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails